Can more than one revision can be created at the same time in Revision manager of Pega marketing 7.2.2 on Pega 7.2.2 ?
Business wants to create more than one revision . But this is prevented by a when rule (pyShowRevisionDetails ) which hides the Dynamic Layout for display of "New Revision" Button in pyRecentRevisionDetails section. why is this so ?Does Revision Manager in Pega marketing 7.2.2 on Pega 7.2.2 supports creation of multiple revisions .
An earlier thread on the same subject claims that 7.2.2 might support this feature .
Looks like this is not implemented. can I just remove the when condition so that business can create new revisions . Will that work ? Or is the when condition there is for a reason ?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Marketing Portal, revision management and creating rules outside revision
- How to create Repository for Release Management Framework in Pega 7.2.2
- What are the list of Software and libraries used by PRPC 7.2.2 and Customer Service 7.2.2?
- Exception at Decision table used in offer flow- Pega Marketing 7.2.2
- Pega 6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2 Rules Upgrade- In place db upgrade- Resume IndexReference_11.jar import takes more time is that normal- any suggestion to make import faster