Call Decision Table from Action
Got a quick questions:
I have a drop down with values. On dropdown change action, I want to call decision table/tree which will set properties for other controls on the screen. How can I make it happen. There is a function obtainvalue, but I do not know how to use in action. Plus I want the code to be reused inside multiple drop downs and check box actions.
Thanks in advance for your response.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yes, in your Dropdown click action, add 'Run Activity'. In the activity, you can call 'Property-Map-DecisionTable' method to invoke the DecisionTable or 'Property-Map-DecisionTree' method to invoke the DecisionTree.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- call Decision Table from Another Decision Table?
- UserWork form calling a Decision Table makes issue with opening all other Decision Table because of the HOT-FIX-Bug-176811
- can we call decision table in decision table
- Can we call decision tree from a decision table and vice versa?
- calling decision table from decision tree