C# Script in OpenSpan / Pega robotics :: Error in run time :: Script method "< Name of method >" doesn't exist.
I'm facing an issue while running an automation which has C# script.
This is working perfectly fine in local studio. But after deploying into run time, throwing an error "Script method "<<>>" doesn't exist."
Any thoughts why it's failing on run time.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This is issue is resolved.
We were using studio ver. 8.0.1045 and Run time 8.0.1061.
Upgraded the studio version to same as Run time, that solved the issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Script Invalid "System.Linq" doesn't exist
- prpcUtils.bat archives prweb.war doesn't exist.
- Element Type "xs:element" Must Be Followed By Either Attribute Specifications, " >" Or "/ >"
- Pega 8.1.3 BIX error: table doesn't exist in target Database: PegaBixRepo
- I'm trying to use obj-browse to examine my index table entries but I keep getting <Can't use property "pzPVStream" in this report. It's not a column and it doesn't exist in the Blob.>