BIX Process is running slow for 1 extract.
We are running multiple extracts from different classes using Get all Properties for XML.
For one of the Extracts which is supposed to be smaller than work object data is taking longer time than Work Class Extract.
For the extract we are using -g and -G parameters to pass pxcommitdatetime filter in the shell script.
The performance of that particular extract seems to be taking longer time to complete.
We are looking into improving the performance of that extract.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BIX extract running Slow with PEGA0005 Alert on PR_LOG table
- How can I run multiple extract rules using a BIX command line extract process either at the same time or at different time zones using Cron-Job.
- How to send BLOB data directly to the consumers in excel sheet without using BIX extract.
- How can we get the SQL query from BIX Extract.
- Need to include values with comma in BIX CSV Extract.