Best way to delete unused Dynamic Layouts, Containers, & Mixins?
Is there an efficient way to identify which components of our end user skin aren't being used in our application?
We'd like to remove unused elements to improve performance, but right now the best method we have is to search individual components via an “All Content" search, which is tedious.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Layouts, Layout Groups & Flex with Arnab Ghosh
- How to know the Pega rules/components such as Dynamic Layouts, Tab groups / Layout groups etc
- Not abe to drag & add properties created in app explorer to Dynamic layout
- Override of Expanded & Collapsed Icon in skin of Containers is NOT working in 7.2
- Difference between dynamic layout and dynamic container