Batch Processing in PEGA
We need to do batch processing across mutiple pega app servers to reduce the batch window processing time . the current batch process runs on only server ( we have a pool of 3 servers) and processes all the work covers . any thoughts on how to split the processing across multiple servers without contention. any ideas /suggestions. any issues we might run into , please post your experiences.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BIX Not generating xml through Batch Process
- How to use Batch process rule in V7.1.6?
- How the batch process rule can be used?
- In installation process,build successful but while starting the server is displaying an error:"cmd is not recognized as internal/external command operable/batch file"
- Batch Processing Data Flows status changed to New