Availability of rules
I have a rule1 :Rule-Obj-Activity ,RuleSetName: Alpha:01-02-03,Applies to Class: A ,RuleName:POJO . Other rule2 :Rule-Obj-Property ,RuleSetName: Alpha:01-02-03,Applies to Class: A ,RuleName:POJO Now if i Block rule1 ,will it also block the rule2. I mean to block rules considers ruletype or not.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Operator ID Unauthenticated or not available, Requestor ID No ID available, No such Rule-Application instance
- Rule Resolution Process & Rule Availability- Cheat Sheet
- Rule Resolution: Classes, RuleSets, Availability Quiz
- Rule Availability option in Pega 7.1.5
- Agent Schedule- Is being created for the highest version even though the rule availability is set to "No"