Authentication LDAP service. Developed authentication and timeout activities doesn't work
I configured WebLDAP1 authentication service. For field "Authentication activity" and "Timeout activity" I want use my own developed activities. For now my activities is exactly the same as AuthenticationLDAP and AuthenticationLDAPTimeout. But difference in one thing: AuthenticationLDAP and AuthenticationLDAPTimeout activities saved in Pega-RULES:07-10-01 ruleset, and my activities saved in MY ruleset (to be able to changing a steps). And when I specify MY activities in WebLDAP1 service it doesn't work, because RuleNotFoundException has appear. I attach LOG-file. So in which RuleSet I need to save MY activities?
1) Adding our ruleset to "Application rulesets" list at first position, but error has appear (Supply password to update: Incorrect password specified.);
2) Save activities in available ruleset, but I can't do this (all available rulesets locked).
P.S. Current RulesetList (in LOG) seems like RulesetList for AccessGruop PRPC:Unauthenticated which based on PRPC application.
Here a LOG message:
com.pega.pegarules.pub.generator.RuleNotFoundException: Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' with the name 'EXCHANGEAUTHENTICATION' that applies to 'Code-Security'. There were 1 rules with this name in the rulebase, but none matched this request. The 1 rules named 'EXCHANGEAUTHENTICATION' defined in the rulebase are:
1 related to applies-to class 'Code-Security', but were defined in rulesets which are not in your rulesetlist: 'bveb:01-02-21'.
... 62 more
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
1. Create separate ruleset something like, AppUnauthenticated.
2. Put only rules required for authentication into that ruleset. Like, auth activity, any html rule.
3. find your system name.
4. Create access group as App; unauthenticated. Available role should be PegaRULES:Guest.
5. go to requestor type as browser for that system name.
6. Change the access group the one created.
Now test the functionality. it should work as expected.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Displaying Modal Dialog conditionally doesn't work neither with 'Launch-Local Action' nor with the activity(ProcessAction).
- ByPass Authentication checkbox in Standard agent processing doesn't work.
- Asynchronous Service SOAP doesn't work properly in Pega 7.2.1
- Pega Automation Scheduling Service doesn't work as expected
- Search doesn't work for case created by activity