Ask the Expert - Case Management with Vijay Vaddem & Drew Piekarski
Vijay is a Product Manager from Developer Experience backlog, primarily focusing on Case management and Survey product areas. He has been working closely with customers in building and delivering case management based solutions for more than 12 years. At Pega, he has been working on improving Case design and Pega Survey related capabilities.
Drew is the Director of Case Management, responsible for Case Design, work processing, collaboration, Survey, DCO, and Project Management tools. He has been in Product Management at Pega for over 6 years wearing many different hats.
Message from Vijay & Drew:
"We are excited to be a part of this community initiative because nothing is better than hearing directly from our partners and customers. For the next 3 weeks we hope to answer all your questions on Pega Case management, DCO, Social, Survey and related areas, as well as provide some vision to the future of Case Management."
Ask the Expert Rules
- Follow the Product Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Vijay and Drew will reply to your questions over the course of this three-week event
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Do You Have a Question from Vijay and Drew? Leave a Comment below!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Case Management & Pega Social for collaboration with Arun Sarada
- Ask the Expert- Localization & Accessibility with Shahi Naquash & Srinivas Kakani
- Ask the Expert- Localization, RTE & Scenario Testing with Shahi Naquash
- Ask the Expert- Accessibility with Meghan Atkins & Chris LaChance
- Ask the Expert- Real-time Agile and Agile Studio with Vijay Bandaru