Application crashes when using PEGA Robotics Runtime (Openspan) while running with PEGA Robotics Studio works fine
We experience a Appcrash when running our automation project with the Runtime only, that we do not get when we running it in the Studio version.
The crash happens as soon as we try to use the first UI control(Button) of the application.
We get this error when we start the application automated and also when we start it manuelly and hook in when its already running.
Is this a known issue, what could we try to avoid the Error?
Error in Eventviewer:
Faulting application name: OurAppHere.exe, version: 220.127.116.11, time stamp: 0x591c18fb
Faulting module name: openspan.brokers.windows.x32.dll, version: 8.0.1018.0, time stamp: 0x58405436
Exception code: 0xc00000fd
Fault offset: 0x0004af9c
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This issue can best be addressed through a Support Request with the Support Team.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OpenSpan Services application stopped working Issue in Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) Studio
- PEGA Robotics Studio (Openspan) Unable to interrogate Clickonce application
- How to automate download of a file in internet explorer using Pega Robotic Studio 8 (Openspan)
- how to check the status of file download in web browser in Pega Robotic Studio 8 (openspan)
- Runtime Performance Issues while Running Solution Developed for Java Swing application In Pega Robotics Studio v 8.0.1080