Any way to find out where the rule is being used?
Is there any way to find whether a rule (activity or flow or ...) is being used at all somewhere (i.e. called or refered in some other rule) and which rule uses? Please let me know if there are any... Thanks, Sivaprakash Selvaraj
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How the batch process rule can be used?
- Can we create an Operator ID rule without giving any access group? If yes, for what purpose it can be used?
- Where pega.desktop.createNewWork() function is used?
- Unable to find ContextId for key(GetClones method used)
- How to find the page list length using html and jsp? and also how to refer/use a pega property in html.?