After Local Action Submitted work is assigning to workbasket instead of current user
I have a screen flow. At the first assignment I have a local action. After local action is submitted, work goes to workbasket instead of current user.
How can I fix this routing problem?
Thanks in advance.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
In Local action there is option called disable bulk processing, uncheck this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Submiting local action when no assignment present
- After Local Action Submitted again flow is routing to WB which is on assignment
- Getting error as "The work object references a different assignment than the current one." when opening the case from WorkList/WorkBasket
- Local Action not Working in a Flow submit
- Local Action Cancel Button closes the work item, close the current screen and return to flowaction