@addMonthsToDate() built in function problem
@addMonthsToDate(@CurrentDateTime(), 6) I am using above Built in function to set the date in Calendar to after 6 months. But my problem is It is giving the dae as 2 days less. Supose Today's date is March 6th 2009 and when I call this , calendar should show me September 6th 2009. But it is returning September 4th 2008. Please let me know if any body have same issue. Thanks, Lenin.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to access in built Utilities functions from Java code
- Links to Pega built-in function decriptions?
- TimeZone conversion problem for DateTime functions
- Problem while using the function FormatDateTime()
- There was a problem getting a list: code: 6576 SQLState: 65000 Message: ORA-06576: not a valid function or procedure name