Access to multiple workgroups for a single user Pega 7.1.7
Hi, is there a way to configure a single user to view and create cases from multiple workgroups. Each workgroup has its own different flow. I need this to be configured seamlessly without the user doing any sort of selection/switching. Also, what are the implications of going about this implementation.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.1.7 Service REST- Multiple dynamic resource parameters in resource path not mapping to clipboard
- Upgrading User Interface from PEGA 5.5 to PEGA 7.1.7
- Access to multiple work groups for single user
- We have recently installed PEGA 7.1.7 and after the installation we see a lot of Default User Id's. The list is as follows: Can someone provide us the significance and usage of these OOTB Id's.Thanks
- How to delegate local data storage to end user in Pega 7.1.7