7.2.1 Data table exported column order differs from which displays on the screen
We have delegated a Data table to the end user, so end user can export / import data from the OOTB data table edit screen.
The exported CSV file contains all record displays on the screen with different column order as attached image shows.
Can anyone explain why does this happen and how can I make sure the exported CSV has the same column order as the screen display ?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega 7.2.1 have any wizard to create table with exposed column in data schema
- Export to PDF the chart display in pega 7.2.1
- Same Likelihood for two flow actions is working differently in 5.5 versus 7.2.1
- Can we browse and populate two different column results from two different data tables(Data types)in a single dropdown property on screen?
- How to create datatype(datatable) columns as exposed column in pega 7.2.1