Which industry certifications best help you achieve career advancement?
My name is Lisa Nadile and I am Pegasystem's blogger for Pega's Insights Blog. We're working on a post that takes a look at the trending technology certifications we can use to shape how we work. My hope is to create a post that assists you as you decide which certifications will support your career evolution. Which technologies are essential for you to know right now? Which technology certifications can help you reach new career goals? For example, do you recommend becoming certified in cloud security, AWS, Cisco, or project management? Which Pega certifications are most helpful? What are the most important programming languages to be certified in—C and C++? How about becoming a Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)?
I'd love to hear your opinions. Please feel free to contact me directly if you prefer at email@example.com
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- View Pega Achievements link under Verify certificate is not working
- Is installing VM and VirtualBox mandatory to be able to achieve PCBA certification?
- Page initiates Industry’s First Automation Platform That Optimizes Work Done through Robotic Automation, BPM, and CRM
- Join us as we discuss RPA Adoption Trends across Industries: Where to Start and How to Drive Value for Your Industry: Tuesday, June 20, 2017
- how long it will take to learn Pega technology and have career in Pega