System not showing Tomcat folders from WinSCP
I am facing challenges to download prweb.war file once Tomcat server connected via Winscp. As system is not showing any server folders once it has connected successfully.
As this is related "Configuring Authentication and Authorization" from System Administration course.Can someone suggest whether any config changes to be added.
Below are config details used in winscp:
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Winscp configuration for the PVS provided for System Administration Specialist course
- How to move contents from prweb into ROOT folder Tomcat
- HTTP 404 error on clicking startup.bat file in Tomcat Folder [Pega PE 8.3]
- How to configure a specific folder path [the way we wanted] bypassing the system-specific folder path in PEGA 7.2.1 JBoss eap 6.4.1
- Trying to read Json stored in local folder in my system