Reply posted on September 5, 2018 by DPCLARK12
We found the problem using the loggers. The issue was around xml namespaces.
Collaborate with developers, support engineers, and experts who build and work with Pega products and services. Join us to get fast answers to your questions, and participate in our Ask the Expert sessions!
Congratulations to Al Wells from Monster Pixel on being this week's Participant of the Week! Last week Al posted a few questions and not only did he find the answers, he updated the thread as such to help others in the PSC! Congrats again!
Step1: obj-open-by-handle Open blob of that ruleset version instance Step2: Property-Set Set the value of pyVersionSecure and .pyVersionPassword blank Step3: Obj-Save with Write Now
Thanks for updating your post wiht your resolution @JoshuaL7379! I've marked your reply as the Correct Answer!
Hi ranjr, Thank you for your answer. I tried with pega_rules_datetime.CompareDateTimeStamp(str1,str2) and it worked for me. str1 and str2,I have saved propertied from two different pages.
Thanks Laurence. You made me realize the folder structure so as the path for posixUtils.sh
Please wait while we search for PDN content that suits your question.