Reply posted on October 10, 2019 by NickM591
Hi, I had that setting configured as well, but I am getting the same error. Attached is how I setup. Thanks.
Collaborate with developers, support engineers, and experts who build and work with Pega products and services. Join us to get fast answers to your questions, and participate in our Ask the Expert sessions!
Congratulations to Gouri Shankar for achieving the title of Participant of the Week! Gouri Shankar believes in sharing knowledge. He proved to be an amazing participant by writing a knowledge share article on a topic that will be informative to the diverse audience in the community. Read his article here. Keep up the great work!
Thanks, It took me awhile to figure out I needed to set the type in the Automation Entry to OpenSpan.Adapters.Controls.Control from the Browse types dropdown. Works great.
I would suggest opening a support request as we'll need to get hands on with your machine. 19.1 would still present the issue if security software were blocking our process from injecting into IE. One other thing to check is to see if IE Protected...
Hi, Glad to hear the issue is fixed. Great community practice to share the solution here. It will help users who might face the same issue. Thanks.
Following up on this, I did find some "service1" item listed in my automation items. I am sure it was something that got added when I was learning about something about the system. I deleted it, rebuilt the project and now it is not throwing...
Based in your reply, I did the following steps: 1. Created a sqlQuery in the Global Container and in Properties I set the ConnectionString as "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=<...
Please wait while we search for PDN content that suits your question.