You must install the ABBYY FineReader 12 on a Linux server?
According to this article https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/installing-pega-ocr-component. We must install the ABBYY FineReader 12 on a Linux server for each Pega Platform instance using an installation script. Do we have the installation script for Windows server?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Should Pega Server and OpenSpan installed on same server?
- Install Pega on Virtual server?
- PEGA Installation Host by Linux vs Windows Server 2012 R2
- What configurations are required to setup MDB listener in Pega (JBOSS Server) to read from remote queue hosted in different server?
- How to move code from development server to test server?