Write to Windows Event Log from Pega Platform
Is there a way to write to the windows event log? In our project our client uses MS SCOM to monitor the events and have a mature process to manage any incidents. They want Pega to write and events in the windows event log so that they can be monitored centrally. Any ideas on how to implement it?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Event logging using Windows Event Viewer
- Alert logs and all app-logs are writing in SystemOut.log instead applogs path. Pega 8.2
- Receive a $25 Amazon gift card for writing a Pega Platform Review!
- Writing Audit Log to PEGA Log
- Problem writing an instance to the database: code: 1502 SQLState: 72000 Message: ORA-01502: index 'PEGA_DATA.PK_PC_EVENTS' or partition of such index is in unusable state