Would it be possible to interrogate the IE across two projects?
I find that I have the need to download in several application adapters. Rather than replicating the automation across all the adapters I'm hoping that I can somehow place the download automations in a project that can be shared. I have a project where I keep methods and scripts that can be used across automations, however these shared services do not rely on an adapter. Would there be a way to pass the handle of the Download bar into the procedure? Or would it be possible to interrogate the IE across two projects?
Yes. You can pass the "This" property of a control to get a reference to it and then use that control in an automation. You just need to set the input parameter to the correct type. In the case of the IE Download bar, it is a generic control. The type is OpenSpan.Adapters.Controls.Control.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Any one using PEGA Text analyzer/PEGA NLP in your projects?
- How to create common project which has interrogation on its project
- Using RPA interrogated objects in separate C# project within the same solution
- "Invalid Project File: missing Project Type" Error when deploying a project locally on Pega Runtime
- Project- Project reference