WorkLink encryption problem
I use WorkLink Corr-Fragment in the emails that I send to the users for case approval. However the url which pega generated is very clear text string. I mean user can see the access group and work pool, even the work id, thus one can change the id of the case and go to that case immediately.
It seem pega uses URL encryption function but I am not sure if it works properly.
tools.putSaveValue("RedirectLocation", pega_rules_utilities.encodeURLParameter("pyActivity=Work-.Open&Action=Review&HarnessPurpose=Review&InsHandle="+ insHandle));
Can anyone give me additional information about encryption of work link ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Opening Proper application case from Worklink when user having more than one access group clicks the worklink
- worklink fragment is not working as expected
- Issue with Correspondance Fragment rule worklink in email. Did not work if user has access to more than one application.
- Correspondence Fragment WorkLink
- Has anyone used Data at Rest Encryption in Pega using Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).