Workgroups and Workbasket don't display in Robot Manager after import objects.
After import objects between environments Pega 7 and Robot Manager 4.1, I had a problem with the display of Workgroups and Workbasket.
Someone could help me?
Please see the attachments.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We want to have two workbasket in one workgroup and have part of the VM's handle one set of work and remaining VM's handle another set of work. Does Robot Manager have any functionality for BOT assignment to specific workbasket?
- Don't see the Import/Export Gadget???
- Pega 7.4 DateTime control don't display value in operator's local Timezone
- You don't have sufficient privileges to access Deployment Manager functionality
- Don't miss the Robotic Process Automation 101: What to know and where to start webinar: Tuesday, September 26, 2017