Work not listed in Workbasket/Queue when User Should see it
I am using Pega PRPC 7.20.
Occasionally I will have a user who gets assigned to a workbasket but when work is added to the basket, others can see it, but not that user (even though they are in the same access group, work group, workbaskets, roles, etc).
I have noticed this mostly occurs when the user was moved from one work group and set of workbaskets to a new one.
thanks for any help.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When/How does a user take ownership of work from a workbasket?
- In routing activity if i use workbasket name instead of work list name.. when can i know it is wrong (run time, compile time)
- workbasket list incomplete when doing Bulk Action, Assigned to workbasket, transfer to workbasket
- List of workbaskets associated with user & Open cases assigned to workbasket
- How can we have exact user Interface when we route workbasket and Pull from the workbasket Based on the Skills of operator?