will pxForceCaseClose delete a case object from the Work Table also ?
Hi, We recently closed lot of cases in the test environment using a standalone activity which calls the pxForceCaseClose as there are parent cases and child cases involved. post execution noticed that one case was missing in the work table also. is this possible ? Can someone help to understand whether any exception scenarios could have caused this ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need to generate Excel file from Report Definition and save into shared location (it shoud not popup for download) and Send as mail also?
- Delete the work object from all the DB Tables
- Our Application is built on PRPC6.3 SP1. We are planning to Refactor-> Rename a class. Is it going to update the existing work objects in the table? Our application has more than 500,000 work cases.
- All work object data of a specific case to a separate database table
- How to insert records in New Declare Index table for Old Cases/work objects?