Which version of "AWS Signature" is being implemented in Pega Platform v7.4?
According to the below Amazon web page, "Signature Version 2 is being deprecated, and the final support for Signature Version 2 will end on June 24, 2019".
Since we are using pega platform deployed on Amazon cloud instance, we wanted to know which version of "AWS Signature" is being implemented in Pega Platform v7.4
We have configured "storage destination alias" according to the below post.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Implemented Auto Submit using the AutoSubmit html in flowaction in Pega version 7.1.9 we are getting the error "The action is listed is as other Transaction"
- VM download button "Download Exercise System" not available in the "IMPLEMENTING PEGA CUSTOMER SERVICE (7.2)" course- Chapter "Before you begin"
- Pega support for aws signature version 4
- Platform Support Guide Pega Platform Version 7.3.1
- PEGA Platform Version(Trail Cloud Version) Can be used to integrate with Reporting Tools like MicroStrategy or Cognos or Other Tools?