Which rule runs first declare expression or Declare on Change
Suppose if an declare expression and declare on change both are defined on same property ,whcih will run first?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Discussions Pega Academy Declare On Change With Policy Override is not working when we use pyStatusWork and Some Other prop in When rule Declare On Change With Policy Override is not working when we use pyStatusWork and Some Other prop in When rule
- Enforcing Data Relationships with Declarative Rules- Declare expression for TotalBenefitCost property
- How to read a property value without firing its declare expression with change tracking as "whenever used"
- Is it possible to get a section to refresh when a Property that is modified by a Declare Expression changes?
- reindexing and running declare expressions