Which db table holds Agent Schedule timestamp values
Which db table holds Agent Schedule timestamp values?
If we directly update in database, does it consider and run the agent?
Do we have any OOTB to update agent schedule from activity or any other rule?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Reqiures Table name in which agent schedule and agent mode will be recorded
- How to put a purge / archive schedule on hold
- Agent running status on a particular timestamp
- Report Definition- Text property holding date values. Need to provide search criteria on date ranges like 'Yesterday' or 'Past 30 days' on this property
- PR_SY_TMP table getting created automatically and holding System-locks