Where is pyDefault located in the Run Rule form?
When trying to test a decision table from the run rule form, I was trying to set a property value in the pyDefault data transform of the same class where the decision table is located. The value did not seem to apply to the test. Is that the correct pyDefault that will be used in the unit test?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pooling configuration with authentication possible in the service package rule form? (PRPC 6.3sp1)
- What is the best way to authenticate a call to an activity from html form?
- How to display properties on a different form?
- How to call a flow action from an HTML form?
- How to call pega.u.d.reloadSection and NOT submit the form?