Where to get the asian language fonts in pega
We are generating a pdf with Japanese characters. They are not rendering properly.
Afrer doing some research in pega we identified asian fonts needs to be installed and set the right params while calling the HTMLtoPDF activity.
1. Where to get these asian fonts? Are they already available in pega or do we need to download separately?
2. If we have the font files can we upload them into webwb directory and refer the path in the HTMLtoPDF activity?
We are running our application on JBoss server.
Please check the below PDN links that might help you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need help in adding custom font in Rich text editor similar to Arial and Times New Roman in fonts list and also need to make this font as default for all the controls in Pega Application like Text input, Text area.
- How to use font awesome fonts and icons in pega?
- Language packages for localization- Pega v7.X
- Is there a Swedish language pack for Pega 7.x?
- Is there a russian language pack for Pega 7?