Where can non-Pega person download hardware sizing questionnaire
Question #1. I have always requested questionnaire for hardware sizing to Pega people that I know of, but is there any place (i.e. web site) that we can download the latest one without involving Pega people?
Question #2. I believe hardware sizing estimate is for production environment. Is that correct? If so, for development environment, is there any metrics to determine resources? For example, up to X developers, use 8GB RAM, and up to Y developers, use 16GB RAM, etc.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega vs Non-Pega applications
- Logoff from Pega application causing other non-pega applications are also logging off- PRPC 7.1.8
- Issue with launching Pega application thru url with passing parameters in HTTP POST from Non-Pega application which is getting converted to GET
- Reading Header Attribute information- get CN works in non-Pega app, but doesn't work in Pega app
- BIX Extraction to Non-Pega DB in Cloud