Where Can I find my Imported Product when I Import a Product using prpcutils.bat
I'm trying to Import a Product using prpcutils.bat I have configured the prpcutils.properties and from Command Prompt I'm giving the import command.
The Import is success with No Error's but I'm not sure where the file is downloaded in to.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- prpcUtils.bat export- unable to export the rules
- prpcUtils.bat does not continue after step- Will load phase 2 bootstrap from Pega-EngineCode:07-10-15
- prpcUtils.bat archives prweb.war doesn't exist.
- Issue with the script generated from the View/Download SQL DDL option when importing products via the Import Wizard
- Created Product file from export wizard(export) in pega 7.3.0 version and tried to import into 7.3.1 version but getting issue when importing