When condition is not working (on first click) at ACTION Condition for "Local Action"
I am Using Pega v7.3.1
I have implemented Local Action(Modal Dialog) with condition on 'Click' event of button.
But 'when' condition on action is not working on first click.
On second click, its working and Popup gets populated.
Requirement: On Click of button, Popup should be populated, depending on condition.
Approach: On Click event, we have 6 actions
Action 1: Calling Data Transform.
Action 2: Calling Activity and setting flag 'FlagForPopUp'.
Action 3: Calling Activity.
Action 4: Refresh Current harness.
Action 5: Calling Activity.
Action 6: Calling 'Local Action' based on condition i.e. value of
1)Flag 'FlagForPopUp' (set in Action 2)
2)Checkbox value on UI.
Let us know if have solution.
Thanks in Advance.........
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Use of "Formatted text" property type and use of "localize property value" option for the value field and how to use it
- how to implement common "local flow" at each assignment shape
- Need to cahnage "Take Action" label name/caption in Flow Action
- How to Change Default value as "select an Action"
- Cell Property "Do Action"