What's the difference between "Application Packaging Wizard" and "Export Wizard"? When to use "Application Packaging wizard" and when to use "Package Work Wizard"?
Since the "Export Wizard" contains the export mode - by Application, what's the difference between Application Packaging Wizard and Export Wizard?
And also when to use Application Packaging wizard and Package Work Wizard? I have gone through help for both. Please explain me the usage of them.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to move work object data from Pega 7.2 to Pega 6.1 using "Package Work" wizard
- how to import the archived Work objects created through "Purge and Archive Wizard" into a different system where same WO ID already exists?
- Profile I created doesn't appear at the "Application Profiles I Can Modify" list
- Date Format is showing incorrect format in Excel file on Pega's "Export to Excel"
- Where do each of the 'Data Update' tools fit- when do we use each?- "ADL", "Mass Update Wizard", & "Pega Robotics"