What is the recommended way to setup the nodes in Pega 8.2.x platform
We have Pega 8.2.X platform setting up both in Cloud and On-Premise infrastructure and ran into few issues wit environments going down abruptly so wanted to verify what is the best way to setup the nodes in 8.2.x platform as i coudln't find more information about it in Pega community or installation guide as well.
As i understand Pega differentiated 4 types of services,
Is it okay to configure a node for Web user for user logging and do the development and another node dedicated for background, stream & Search services. or is it needed to have seperate nodes needed for each service for Dev environment purpose as well? Again Cloud VS On-premise any impact with node setting up?
Is it needed to to create seperate node fr each different service for Production environment or two node approach okay for production as well (considering dedicated more nodes for user traffic or background operations based on the need)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Recommendations to setup Pega platform in customer chosen public / private cloud environment
- Postgres 9.5 replication/clustering/failover configuration recommendation for two application nodes and two Postgres nodes for Pega Chat
- Can we setup a centralized AES for both JBOSS and WAS pega JVM's. Similarly can we setup a centralized SMA to add pega nodes running on both JBOSS and WAS
- Pega 7.3 Cassandra Setup- Configuring D-Nodes without UI
- Cache in multiple node setup in Pega