What .NET method does OpenSpan.Runtime.RuntimeHost.GetDeploymentPackagePath() call under the covers?
We are creating a method in a class library that could be called from Pega solutions, as well as .NET solutions. The goal is to be able to determine the directory where deployment files are located. With a .NET solution, that could be done with
However, that won't work properly when the class is used by an OpenSpan/Pega solution, as it would return the OpenSpan installation directory. Inside an OpenSpan solution, we could use
... to get the correct folder. However, we don't want to use OpenSpan assembly references inside the our class library. Does GetDeploymentPackagePath use an underlying .NET Framework class method under the covers, in a manner of speaking?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we report build pass or build failure once we use the method of OpenSpan.Runtime.exe.
- Call Automation from C#.. Stuck with error: Exception thrown: 'System.NullReferenceException' in OpenSpan.Runtime.Core.dll Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- OpenSpan 7.1 Can not stop a timer by calling the timer's Stop method
- Pega Runtime-.Net Framework error appears
- How to limit the size of RuntimeLog.txt and Runtime_Log4Net.txt