What is Harden Release as part of Go-Live stage in Journey Centric Delivery process
Is Harden Release in Journey Centric Delivery Process, Go-Live stage is about running one final sprint after completion of all the regular sprints to tie up the loose ends identified during earlier sprints, such as data issues or defects related to external interfaces, etc? Please confirm if this understanding is correct.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Customer Journey Orchestration with Pega in Front Office and any other BPM process in Back Office
- Process Offers via outbound delivery mechanisms
- Is it possible to make Stage chevron image clickable to make the process move to particular stage instead of using change stage smart shape in 7.1.8?
- Help Needed- unable to add a second process in the "Expense Report" Lifecycle Stage- there is no option to add new process- only a new stage.
- Jumping from a stage to a particular process in another stage