What are the consequences of disabling servlet mappings in pega
We have come across few pega default servlet mappings in web.xml file in 7.3.1, where on hitting the server with these servlets pega is opening local login page. But in our application we are using Single Sign On and we dont want the external users hitting the local login page.
So, we are planning to block these servlets URLs at the to not to display the local login page.
Do we have any best way to do this and if we block the Servlets, will it have any issues while working with the application?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Servlet mapping explaination needed
- Can we use Servlet filters in PEGA web.xml
- java.lang.RuntimeException: PRAppLoader was not properly initialized, unable to load class com.pega.pegarules.web.servlet.WebApp
- Pega servlet URL is not working
- Need steps to configure PRRestService servlet on Pega 6 Dev server