What are the best tools for checking and finding out the root case when servers got alerted?
Hi All, What are the best tools for checking and finding out the root case when servers got alerted and also explain me that what are the standard alerts in pega. Thank you in advance.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability & title***
You can use PDC, it is really helpful in figuring out the alerts and also check system health.
Although PDC do provide alerts and the detail of it, you can refer below link for all the Pega Alert
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Find out the Root Cause of your Pega application issue by using these tools developed by Pega GCS
- Tool for Alerting Broken Queue cases
- Not able to find Archiving check box in Settings tab of case type in 8.1 Version
- AES integration with Auto ticket generation tool (to raise incidents in case of any issues with the Application server).
- Case is already open alert dialog popup when you click "Begin" button in review harness at CaseManegaer portal