Websphere/OpenLiberty 19 Support
I noticed that the Pega 8.3 Platform Support Guide for August 2019 is out, and have a question about Websphere Liberty and OpenLiberty support.
The guide states that Websphere Liberty versions 16.0.0.x, 17.0.0.x and 18.0.0.x are supported, but what about 19.0.0.x? And what about OpenLiberty, is it supported going forward?
Thanks in advance!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does PRPC 5.2 support Websphere App Server 7.0
- Does PRPC 5.5 support Websphere 7.0?
- From what version of prpc does websphere liberty ND is supported?
- Pega 7.x support for WebSphere 8.5 Intelligent Management
- Customer requested to investigate the usage of DynaCache in our Pega 7 Application. We have WebSphere V8.5 and Pega V7.1.6. Can anyone tell me if we need to enable something for dynacache or pega does not supports it. Need details of how dynacache can be