Warning on a service REST method activity
I'm using an activity whitin a service REST method and for this reason I'm getting a moderate warning saying that the use of activity rules should be limited. How can I avoid that? I'm forced to use a custom activity and there is no "activity type" that fit this requirement (I wouldn't like to set it as an utility type).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to refer REST service hosted in Pega (Expecting a request from an external system) from an activity (connect activity that is specified from an Assignment Service shape)? What is the method used and what are the inputs required?
- Queue method in an Activity shows severe warning
- Service activity type (Usage) to avoid warning message
- Rest service Post method unable to add more than one header varaibale.
- What is the way to parse request in REST service-Delete method