WAIT Shape not progressing even though the time interval has reached/passed
I have a requirement to add a delay before progressing to next step.
I have tried to use the following methods, but non of them progres to next steps when the time interval reached/passed. Only manual trigger by pressing 'Stop waiting and progress' button can move the flow go through. Need help to configure this delay task correctly so it will auto move to next flow once time interval reached/passed.
Thanks a lot in advance for help. Attached are screens of the flow and configuration that I have tried.
1. Use WAIT Shape
- Added a WAIT shape in between 2 shapes (refer to waitShape.png)
- Update property of the WAIT shape to wait for certain amount of period before proceed to next step. (refer to waitShapeProperty.png)
2. Use Assignment Shape with SLA
- Added an assignment shape in between 2 shapes (refer to assignmentShapeToDelay.png)
- Update the workbasket to designated workbasket for the application (refer to assignmentProperty.png)
- Update the SLA,
- Action assigned is ‘Advanced Flow’, and flow action to go to is ‘pyContinueAfterWait’ (refer to advanceFlow.png)
- Assign same action to the SLA on:
- Passed Deadline
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments