VSTO Outlook Addin Browser Redirected
I need help about VSTO Outlook Addin, is it possible to changing he default browser VSTO outlook addin browser from IE to another browser like firefox or chrome ?
I have a problem with my client.
Our Client using IE 8 they don't want to update it. There is any work around to redirect browser for VSTO addin ?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
This article published by Microsoft talks about browsers used by Office Add-ins:
For any OS before or up to Windows 10, the browser used is Internet Explorer 11. This is a necessary requirement for running Office Add-ins.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Customize VSTO Outlook Addin
- Pega ActiveX Control and Pega Outlook AddIn update
- Problem locating Pega ActiceX Control/Outlook AddIn download link
- Setup file to allow users to install the Pega Outlook Add-in on their machines, and URL used to log in should be pre-populated
- How to customize Outlook Add-in for Sale Automation?