Visibility condition expression examples for Mobile Mode
We have a requirement for a property to only show in mobile mode, does anyone know how to add in a visibility condition for when the UI is in smartphone mode?
I was not able to find any expression samples or examples online in regards to this so any feedback would be appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Thank you community, I was able to put in the conditions by using the devicetype property equal to phone.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7 wrongly evaluate visibility Condition(when rules) for WHEN Rules with NEGATION in an expression
- Cannot implement more than two when rule or expression conditions for Visibility/Required/Disable fields for any OOTB controls.
- Property Modes with examples
- Expression Builder Coding Examples Documentation
- What OOTB functionality can I use to achieve the following behaviour: If a flow action has a condition, I would like the system to open Work in review mode (no lock) if the condition is not met?