[Video]: Labels or Properties not Localized on Mobile Application – Part 2
In this Global Customer Support (GCS) video created by Bhuvana Mahalingam, you will learn how to troubleshoot and resolve an issue where labels or properties are not localized on your Mobile application. Through this video, we will verify whether the relevant field values for the missing labels are packaged correctly on the server.
Sometimes field values may not be packaged on the client. Refer to Labels or Properties not Localized on Mobile Application - Part 1, to learn how to troubleshoot that scenario.
To see our complete collection of videos, refer to this Support Guide search link, which picks up all new Support Guide videos as they are posted. Also, please reply below if you have topic suggestions!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- [Video]: Labels or Properties not Localized on Mobile Application
- [Video]: Support Guide: Debugging PEGA0066 Alerts for an Offline-enabled Mobile Application
- [Video]: Support Guide: Tracing Offline Mobile Applications
- [Video]: Cancel action behavior in regular local action versus local action launched through modal dialog
- [Video]: Support Guide: Using Fiddler to Collect Network Traces from an iOS Device on a Pega Mobile App