Validate Error Visible
To check the input I use Edit Validate rule.
When entering erroneous data error does not appear.
I set up an Action Set, in which, by changing the value (Event - Change), I use Action "Post value", an error appears, but if I click on the field and remove the cursor from it (without changing the field value, the error disappears from the user's form (in the clipboard displayed)
How to make it so that the error is always displayed?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error evaluating cell visible when
- How to uncheck "Validate Physician Details" when there are validation errors on pyworkpage
- Error message persists in the main screen after closing the modal window with validation errors
- With On-Change event validation error, Error focus shifted to top of the screen,
- Getting the error "REQUEST_VALIDATION_ERROR java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid URL provided for system DefaultSystem" when using prpcServiceUtils_74.sh file for Importing