Using S3 compatible storage as repository
We have a requirement to put all case attachments in S3 compatible storage. OOTB pega supports Amazon S3 repository where there is no option to provide endpoint or region but S3 compatible storage are private clouds and have an endpoint URL where it is hoisted. Fundamentally both are same.
Is there any extension point or tweak we can do to use OOTB amazon S3 repository for S3 compatible storage?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Which version of pega has Pega cloud file storage repository?
- File Path for Pega Cloud File Storage Repository APIs
- Need to configure Object Storage URL for S3 repository conf
- How do I configure Pega S3 repository to use an on-site S3 compatible service?
- Amazon S3 Repository rule error- Could not connect to repository