Using configuration files
I have a multi-project solution and in two of the projects I would like to change the executable path for the adapters in those projects, depending on the configuration set. There are also a few other settings but that is where we are starting. I have created a pair of configuration files in the startup project as well as the other projects where the settings need to apply, as I read in the post at https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/pega-robotics-8x-how-apply-configuration-profiles-each-project. The configuration files in the sub-projects are named the same as the ones in the startup project. When I deploy, the server sees both configurations and allows me to apply one when I assign it to a user. When I run the automation and check the settings, it only shows the string that was in the setting in Studio, not the one which should have been applied through the configuration.
I'm pretty sure I'm just missing a step, but I haven't been able to find anything in the documentation to point me in the right direction.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to add SR Details***
After reviewing the associated Support Request, this was fixed with version 8.0.2012 and above.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Difference between Idea Processing on File Listener Configuration and Epilog Processing on Service File Configuration
- How Can we configure connect-file to write files in one node
- Cassandra cannot bootstrap due to "Cannot create temporary configuration file" exception because of "A file or directory in the path name does not exist." IO exception.
- File Listener Configuration
- configure prbootstrap properties file for DB2