Using Commit method in Activity for flows
Why is it not a best practice to use a commit method or (Obj-Save with Write now) in Activities that are referenced in flows?
Its because to avoid the data integrity issues as explained in the below documentation,
Hope this might answer your query.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- After a loop, commit method lost data in activity
- What are the ways to achieve: run a activity after a flow commit at the end of flow
- How to have Persistent Data in DB without using commit in an activity called in a flow
- Is there any other way to commit the data other than using commitwitherrorhandling in post activity of modal flow action called from repeat grid
- Declare Trigger's execution method as Background copy, missing few commits 20 out of 10k workobject commits